Sunday, July 3, 2011

Animal Crackers (1930)

Main Characters
Captain Spaulding played by Groucho Marx
The Professor played by Harpo Marx
Signor Ravelli played by Chico Marx
Mrs. RittenHouse played by Margaret Dumont


Directed by Victor Heerman

Run Time: 97 minutes
Reel Review Rating: 6




What was the movie about?
There is a big party going on that is showing an important painting but things go haywire.

What I thought about the movie.
I thought the movie was too funny to handle.


What I learned about making films.
I learned a black and white movie can have voices speaking. Most of what I've seen that's been black and white were silent films. These speaking black and white movies were called Talkies.


Why I think other kids should see this film.
I think other kids should see this movie because it is good for all ages and is very funny.

No comments: