Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Incredible Mr. Limpet (1964)

Main Characters
Henry Limpet played by Don Knotts
Bessie Limpet played by Carole Cook
George Stickel played by Jack Weston


Directed by Arthur Lubin

Run Time: 99 minutes
Reel Review Rating: 6




What was the movie about?
This person named Mr. Limpet longs to be a fish. He finally becomes one and helps the Navy defeat the Nazis.

What I thought about the movie.
It was a pretty good movie because the person turns into a fish and that's pretty cool.


What I learned about making films.
I learned that real life can be mixed with cartoon and make for a pretty good movie.


Why I think other kids should see this film.
I think other kids should see this movie because it has cartooning in it. That's perfect for the younger ages (neighbor to the left take note).

1 comment:

Neighbor to the Left said...

Neighbor to the left noted! Thanks for thinking of and recommending a movie that a certain little one would get a kick out of!

I remember watching that movie when I was little. I was NOT happy at first because it was another "old person movie" as I would call it! Boy was I wrong. It was fascinating to see. Very different from all the other movies I saw.

Cool review buddy! Keep it up!