Sunday, January 29, 2012

The African Queen (1951)

Main Characters
Charlie Allnut played by Humphrey Bogart
Rose Sayer played by Katherine Hepburn

Directed by John Huston

Run Time: 105 minutes
Reel Review Rating: 9


What was the movie about?
The movie is about when Rose Sayers's brother dies in Africa at around World War I. A small river boat captain helps her avenge her brother by trying to take out a main German boat. They sail all the way out to sea on the African Queen; but I don't want to spoil it.

What I thought about the movie.
I thought the movie was very intriguing - a perfect combination of romance and suspense.


What I learned about making films.
I learned that you can use green-screen for a lot of things.


Why I think other kids should see this film.
I think other kids should see this movie because Humphrey Bogart and Katherine Hepburn are the two best actors in it so it's really good, and fun, too!

No comments: