Sunday, October 30, 2011

November: Studio Ghibli Month

November is going to be a little different from my regular posts because it is STUDIO GHIBLI November on my blog. WHAT?! You don't know Studio Ghibli? You've been missing A.LOT! Studio Ghibli is an animation studio from Japan that makes great animated films. Don't worry, all of these Japanese films are in English and should be in your local library. The mastermind behind most of these amazing films is Hayao Miyazaki. He's amazing as a director, writer, story boarder, animator, and film maker. He even wrote some of the songs!

I'm introducing these amazing films because not many people know about them. So my posts for the month each week will feature a Studio Ghibli movie.

I like the animation because it looks different from anything you've seen. It looks like it's hand drawn, which tells me a lot of time went into these movies, which to me means a lot of ♡. Not all Studio Ghibli movies are ok for all children because some of the images are a little freaky or violent, but I'll let you know in my reviews.

If you haven't seen Studio Ghibli films I hope you will enjoy this month of excitement and fun.

1 comment:

I am LOVD said...

I so cannot wait to see which movies of Studio Ghibli's you've chosen to review!